Thursday, February 12, 2009

Still kicking...errrr...clicking...

I'm still keeping up with my Project 365. I've come to the conclusion that there's no possible way I have time to sit down at the computer every day and post my pictures. I do intend to post them at some point, but it will have to be in bunches, and it definitely can't be right now. LOL...the only reason I have time to write this is because my kiddo is home from school sick today. She's knocked out on cough medicine right now and that's my only window of time. I'm not working tomorrow either, even though I was supposed to sub at the junior high, but since I'm keeping Laila home from school tomorrow too I can't really go in to work.

That's about all I've got for now. Hopefully I can find time this weekend to make some effort to catch up. If everyone would just stop blogging until I have time to read them all, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. ;)

-L

No comments: