Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All put together.

I finally got my Project 365 album picked out and all put together. Everything is ready and waiting for pictures and journaling. I did send off for my first set of pictures. I figured that with it being almost 1/3 of the way through the year I should get cracking on that. I feel a tremendous weight lifted since I got it all done.

Now I can't wait to use the paper (shhh, don't tell) that I bought at HL the other day. I was trying to restrict my paper buying, but I used so much paper on my Project 365 that my stash was really depleted so I bought some more to replace it. Didn't buy any solid cardstock, which I should have, but I did buy two really neat stacks, and I'm over the moon about them.

I love paper!

-L

1 comment:

Scrappycook said...

You are much further along than I am with scrapping this year. I did manage to put up some organizational stuff today so I'm feeling very accomplished!